Please Be Seated by Myq Kaplan & Micah Sherman
61 minutes of cerebral, goofy, poignant, irreverent, exuberant, folksy, ridiculous, wordful, improvisational, fun musical comedy with expressive harmonies and good times for listeners.
- Comedians’ National Anthem
- We’re Schnifflong
- We’re Different (You Say Trouser Snake, I Say Schlong)
- Jokes of Girlfriends Past
- Movie Star
- What Kinda Jerk Do You Wanna Be?
- Loss, Metaphorically
- Bad Idea
- Dr. Song Song
- Leaving the Stage
- Bop 25
- Caveman Mousetrap
- Loss, Acapellically
- Robobot (Bonus Track)
- Pudding Timpani (Bonus Track)
- What Kinda Jerk Keeps Messing Up a Song? (Bonus Track)
- Naming Show Bro (Bonus Track)
- We’re Fun (Bonus Track)
- Werewolf Bike
- Micah’s Dead
Please Be Seated was recorded live in Cambridge, Massachusetts by Gabe Herman & Sam Kusnetz, recorded in studio in West Hartford, Connecticut by Gabe Herman, mixed and mastered by Gabe Herman and co-produced by Jason Riggs & BSeenMedia.